A Revolution in Mobility: Motivo™ Tour
FRANKLIN, WI—April 8, 2015-- Motivo today began shipping the Tour, a new rolling walker featuring revolutionary technology that provides users unprecedented independence with never-before-seen features and design.
The Tour improves the standard rolling walker by featuring:
· Design that enables an upright walking position inside the Tour for less fatigue, better posture, and greater stability
· Unique ergonomics that allow Tour users to get much closer to cabinets and sinks for greater convenience and safety
· A rigid stow-away padded seat, an easily-accessible storage compartment, cup holders and a foldable tray
· Customizable graphics, color choices and modern design that make the Tour a stylish accessory instead of a medical device
Design features include:
· Contemporary Styling- Modern design and a wide-range of customization options give the Tour a look that is personal and unlike any other walker or rollator
· Stow-away Seat- The Tour’s padded seat stows easily in the side compartment, allowing the user to walk upright
· Integrated Storage- The Tour features a large, built-in storage compartment that conceals personal items while remaining accessible and allowing the user to fold the
ir Tour without emptying the compartment
· Lightweight- Borrowing technology from the aerospace industry, the Tour uses a monocoque design with lightweight and durable materials that yield a weight of approximately 20 pounds
· Convenient Tray- Integrated half-sized tray expands for meals or projects
The Tour is now available at dealers nationwide and available with factory-customized options at www.MotivoLife.com.
Inspired by the needs of our own family members, Motivo was founded on the premise that products should be designed for people’s lives, not just their conditions.
Headquartered in Franklin, WI, the Motivo founders leverage their combined 40+ years of product design experience to bring that mission to life. Following hundreds of hours of user testing, countless prototypes, and nearly 3 years of research and development, Motivo is proud to introduce the Tour - the product we wanted for our mom, our dad, and anyone else who wants to live life, not just get by. For more information, visit www.motivolife.com